Are your young people moving from Disability Living Allowance to Personal Independence Payment – usually when they reach 16?
Come along to our free information session with Ely-based Welfare Benefits Advice on Monday September 11, 10am to 12 noon .It’s running as part of Pinpoint’s Preparing for Adulthood group, for parent carers raising young people aged 14-25.And we’ll be meeting at Tesco Extra Bar Hill community room, 15-18 Viking Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge CB23 8EL.
Come along and meet Anjela Jones, Welfare Benefits advice team manager, who will be coming along to offer parents free support and assistance with claiming PIP and other connected benefits. Find out:
- Who can help you complete the forms.
- How to become an appointee
- Who is eligible and what are the rates.
- An overview of the PIP points system.
- What to expect from the telephone call and face to face assessment.
- What to do if your claim is turned down.
To book, call Jackie King on 01480 877333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please promote to any parent/carers you think would benefit from coming along.