information - for parents by parents
We believe all parents – mums, dads and anyone else with parental responsibility - should get the information they need to help them support their child and family.
Open and honest information about…
- all the services available to them
- how to get the support they need
- who they can speak to if they need help and advice
- issues that may interest them
We want our website to be a ‘one-stop shop’ for parents in Cambridgeshire.
- Parent information pack for children and young people with additional needs or a disability
Information Service for Parents a joint initiative by the NHS, Department of Health and Department for Education. It provides parents-to-be and mums and dads with reliable information about pregnancy and bringing up a healthy child.
Help us to help you by sending us information you find helpful to share with other parents. And let us know what you think is missing.