information - for parents by parents
We believe all parents – mums, dads and anyone else with parental responsibility - should get the information they need to help them support their child and family.
Open and honest information about…
- all the services available to them
- how to get the support they need
- who they can speak to if they need help and advice
- issues that may interest them
We want our website to be a ‘one-stop shop’ for parents in Cambridgeshire.
The blue content menu on the left is based on what parents told us they wanted information on. The pink menu on the left includes useful contact information.
- A video made for parents about the support provided by the Parent Partnership Service (PPS)
- Parent information pack for children and young people with additional needs or a disability
- Parentchannel.tv a collection of videos addressing day-to-day questions and concerns spanning wellbeing, behaviour and learning for parents and carers of children aged 5-19.
Information Service for Parents a joint initiative by the NHS, Department of Health and Department for Education. It provides parents-to-be and mums and dads with reliable information about pregnancy and bringing up a healthy child.
Help us to help you by sending us information you find helpful to share with other parents. And let us know what you think is missing.
pinpoint - information for parents by parents