Benefits and Grants
Benefits for families raising children and young people with additional needs and disabilities really help with day to day costs.
We know, from the Extra Costs Commission enquiry, that life costs more if you have a disability. Our families have to spend out on things like equipment, continence supplies, getting to hospital appointments, extra bedding, keeping warm – and lots are going struggling to make ends meet.
This section includes:
- Family Benefits
- Benefits and Tax Credits Directory
- Benefits Based on circumstances
- Benefits Calculator
- Help to complete forms
- Local sources of benefits information for Cambridgeshire families
- Information on how to challenge a decision
- Information on managing benefits on behalf of your children/young people
- Grants to help families
- Help with travel costs
- Debt Advice