Pinpoint and Little Miracles Ramsey are joining up to run a free information session for parents about moving from DLA to PIP benefit.
Are you the parent /carer of a child with additional needs or a disability who is currently claiming DLA (disability living allowance) who is approaching 16 or is 16+ and due to transfer into PIP?
This session will give you a chance to meet other parents and professionals to share knowledge.
It runs from 10am – 12 noon atThe Methodist Church, High Street, Ramsey, Huntingdon, PE26 1AE. Car Parking available at: Mews Close Car Park, Mews Close, Whytefield Street, Ramsey. Refreshments will be provided.
Meet Anjela Jones – Manager, from the Welfare Benefits Advice Team who will be coming along to offer parents free support and assistance with claiming PIP and other connected benefits.
Come along and find out:
- Who can help you complete the forms.
- How to become an appointee
- Who is eligible and what are the rates.
- An overview of the PIP points system.
- What to expect from the telephone call and face to face assessment.
- What to do if your claim is turned down
Joseph Simon NAS Adult Autism Manager will also be available during the session
To book a place, email Jackie King on 01480 877333 or email email@example.com