To mark Rare Disease Day, Cambridge Rare Disease Network has a lecture and networking event at the William Harvey Lecture Theatre at the University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, from 5.30-8pm.
Jointly hosted by Cambridge Rare Disease Network and NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre, the evening highlights rare disease research and will include:
- Updates about rare disease research hearing from speakers involved in such research and those directly affected by rare disease
- An opportunity to talk with researchers and professionals
- Connecting with other patients and carers
- Refreshments on arrival and drinks reception following
- With representatives from Rare Disease Community, Patients, charities and researchers the evening offers excellent opportunities for networking and sharing information and ideas