Come and find out more information for your young people at this Pinpoint-run group for parent carers of children and young people aged 14-25 with additional needs and disabilities. Today’s topic in supported housing in Cambridgeshire.
So come along for an overview on:
• The different types of housing and support options.
• Who is eligible and what services are available.
• How to apply and who is available to support the family through the process.
Our guests today are from two local housing providers:
- Kerryanne Hollingworth, Support Officer at Cambridge Housing Society Group
- Lisa Yearn, Head of Operations at Edmund Trust
Also attending are Juliet Sawmynaden Team Manager, Young Adult’s Social Care and Siobhan MacBean, Disability Social Care Development Manager.
We meet 10am to 12 noon at Tesco Extra Bar Hill community room, 15-18 Viking Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge CB23 8EL
Book your place or find out more