Wanted: adventurous young people aged 12-17 with vision impairment.
Vision England has lowered the age for its residential programme run with the Field Studies Council (FSC).
Young people get two fun-filled and supported residentials over a year which may include conservation activities like coppicing and tree planting, and other activities like wildlife walks, bush craft, hiking and camping.
It costs just £25 for the two trips and introduction day.
Who can apply?
Young people must be:
- Able to attend both residential dates for your chosen venue
- Blind or partially sighted
- At least 12 years old on 1 August 2018
- Aged 17 or under on 1 November 2018
- Reasonably able to maintain your own personal hygiene and routine