Surveys and research

Opportunities for parent carers in Cambridgeshire to get involved in surveys and research on topics related to additional needs and disabilities.

You can also look at our Consultations page for projects asking for parent carer feedback on local service changes.  Or visit the county council’s consultations webpage to see consultations and surveys undertaken by Cambridgeshire County Council, along with current and proposed projects.