Get involved as an individual parent carer
There are lots of ways you can get involved:
- become a Pinpoint volunteer
- become a Pinpoint Champion
- join our Forum Reference Group
- become a member of the forum by joining our mailing list and read our monthly e-news and other important information about SEND services and support in Cambridgeshire. See what being part of a forum means.
- like our Faceook page
- follow us on Twitter
- come to one of our network meetings for parents of disabled children and young people – there’s one in your area
- through your local support group – view our search for support pages to see if your group is already represented or contact us to add your group to our mailing list
- visit the Pinpoint website regularly to take part in our consultations and on-line surveys – bookmark us or make Pinpoint your home page
- invite us to come to events where you live to meet other parents
- help promote Pinpoint by taking our leaflets and flyers to your local pre-school or school, GP/Health Centre, Children’s Centre, library and other places where you know parents will see them – email us if you would like some leaflets sent to you
- tell us what information you think should be on our website.