Pinpoint Action Groups
Like to improve things? Let’s make it happen!
Services don’t always work as they should. And sometimes it’s time for a fresh approach or a new direction. Time for action.
Cambridgeshire parent carers have helped to develop or get better services through Pinpoint’s action groups, which focus on particular issues or services. So far this has included:
- Addenbrookes Hospital – involving families in developing a hospital passport
- Continence Action Group – improving the continence service for children and young people.
- SEN Support Working Group – involving parent carers in developing a graduated response to support the needs of children and young people.
- Local Offer Working Group – improving the content of the Local Offer website
- Forum Reference Group – reviewing policy documents and information with our partners
- Wheelchair Action Group – improving the wheelchair service for children and young people. This action group has fed back issues regarding the wheelchair service to the the commissioner and the provider. Pinpoint is now working with Healthwatch Cambridgeshire to continue to raise concerns. The aim is to have parents involved in re-commissioning the service. See a recently published report. (Updated August 2016)