Latest Covid updates
Information and Announcements
Since April the speed of announcements meant we moved all of our updates onto our Facebook page as this allowed us to post in real time.
[24th March] Updated guidance from the Government.
[20th March] Key Workers are listed in this announcement. They are:
- Frontline health workers such as doctors and nurses
- Some teachers and social workers
- Workers in key public services including those essential to the justice system, religious staff, and public service journalists
- Local and national government workers deemed crucial to delivering essential public services
- Workers involved in food production processing, distribution, sale and delivery
- Public safety workers including police, armed forces personnel, firefighters, and prison staff
- Essential air, water, road and rail transport workers
- Utilities, communication and financial services staff, including postal workers, and waste disposal workers
[20th March] Chancellor Rishi Sunak is to announce an employment and wage subsidy package to try to protect millions of jobs.
[19th March] Information from the government about free school meals
You will find the government’s guidance on conducting a SEND risk assessment during the coronavirus outbreak here.
Cambridgeshire Community Services have a lot of new pages on their Occupational Therapy website which families can access with excellent support videos. Click here to find out.
June Parent Carer Survey