Special Dental Care

Dental Services in Cambridgeshire

Dental HealthCare



The NHS provides dental care for all children and adults.  For most people this service works well.

For those who find dental treatment extremely difficult to tolerate and whose needs make routine care in general dental practice unsuitable or impractical for their needs there is a specialist service.

Referral to The Special Care Service is via your dentist – please talk to them if you think your child might need the service.