Child and Family Centres
The Child and Family Centres offer groups, events, activities, courses and support for families with children aged 0-19. As well as our network of Child and Family Centres, we provide activities, groups, events and courses in libraries, churches and other community locations across the county:
- Support groups run by family workers
- Information and advice about education and childcare
- Employment, training and benefits advice
- Drop-in play sessions
- Child development and special needs
- Parenting courses
- A meeting place for parents, carers and childminders
- Parent led sessions and groups
- Dads’ groups
- Health services such as midwives and health visitor clinics
The groups, activities, events and courses are promoted on Cambridgeshire Online Directory. Each group, activity, event or course will have specific contact details and venue information.
The main centres are listed on Cambridgeshire Online Directory. Many activities and groups take place at our main centres, but we also havehttps://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/children-and-families/parenting-and-family-support/child-and-family-centres many that take place in the local community, individual events and activities will detail where they take place and who the contact is for these.