Legal & Financial

british money notes and coinsLooking for information about legal rights or how to claim benefits or payments?

This section includes:

Cambridgeshire advocacy services

Becoming a DWP appointee for your young person

Benefits and grants and who to contact

Carer’s Allowance

Direct payments for social care services

Legal Information – Help and Resources including template letters and factsheets, ranging from requesting an EHC needs assessment or carer’s assessment.