Working and Caring

How do you combine working and caring?

Staying in paid work can be hugely challenging when you have a disabled child or young person with additional needs to care for.

Knowing your rights can help and charity Working Families has set up ‘Waving not drowning’ – a dedicated network and advice service for parents of disabled children who work or wish to work.

Need advice about employment rights and benefits for working parents and carers? Working Families runs a free legal helpline.

Call 0300 012 0312 or email for free legal advice.