Pinpoint Cambridgeshire is charity that supports parents and carers, especially those with children with additional needs and disabilities.
We set up in 2007, becoming a registered charity in 2014. Our Registered Charity No is: 1156920.
- information parents and carers can trust
- help for parent support groups across the county
- chances to get involved in making decisions about services such as health, social care and education.
Pinpoint provides a 'place' where parents can:
- ask questions and know they won't be judged
- say things they may find hard to say to others
- meet other parents like them
- feel listened to and assured that something will happen as a result
- get access to information and support to make informed choices about the best support for their family
- get involved in deciding how that support is provided
- enjoy mutual trust and respect, honesty, openness and transparency