Fundraising and Donating
Pinpoint really needs your support!
Fundraising is vital to make sure we reach and help more Cambridgeshire families. Pinpoint runs on an extremely small budget – funded mostly by Cambridgeshire County Council (for our parent participation work) and the Department for Education. So any money we can raise on top of that enables us to do more for our Cambridgeshire families.
Here are some of the ways you could help fundraise for us:
- Run an event for us and donate via GoFundMe
- Shop with Amazon Smile and donate to us free every time you shop. Use this tool to ensure you arrive at Amazon Smile every time you shop
- Choose us as your Co-op ‘Local Cause’ www.coop.co.uk/membership
- Join our easyfundraising scheme which raises free donations for us when you shop online – yet doesn’t cost you a penny!
- Gift Aid your tax relief to us. If you pay tax in the UK then you can use Read more about Gift Aid on the government website. This makes a huge difference to us as a small charity.
- Give a small donation to us via GoFundMe
- Make us your charity of choice for a sponsored event such as a marathon or a bike ride via GoFundMe
- Introduce us to a local company who might sponsor us
Get in touch with our fundraiser Bianca Cotterill: firstname.lastname@example.org